Friday, October 15, 2021

Fall Wishlist

I'm starting off my first blog post with a "wishful thinking" list (but hey, you never know!) These are some of my latest obsessions and nice-to-haves. 

Left to right: 
1. Lulu's light pink coat
2. Toofaced matte lipstick in Suck it
3. Essie nail polish in Rooting for you
4. Chanel Wallet on Chain
5. T3 Twirl curling iron in 1.25"
6. Louis Vuitton Neverfull in Damier Azur
7. Oribe Bright Blonde shampoo and conditioner
8. La Mer face cream
9. Stuart Weitzman Over The Knee boots in gray

Some of these items I've researched for years (Chanel WOC, Neverfull, and OTK Boots) and haven't built up the courage to splurge just yet. I am getting close to getting a Chanel WOC because I know it would be a cute versatile purse. If I do, I'll be sure to do a review post. Do any of you have these items? Do you recommend them? Let me know in the comments!

Off to get some beauty rest...night!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Great picks! I really want the SW otk boots too! I just got a vintage WOC and wish I had only bought one sooner! Totally worth the splurge.

    Eileen | yesmissy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I just ordered the WOC :) I love it! Will do a post on it soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig